I found this survey on Dee’s facebook and decided to steal it because I haven’t done one in such a long time, and I used to love filling these out. Anyway, there’s nothing terribly personal (sorry) but maybe this will help you get to know me a little better. :)
200. My middle name is: A secret.
199. I was born on: June 27th, 1985
198. I am really: tired. The Hubster and I just cleaned the apartment.
197. My cell phone company is: Bell
196. My eye color is: Dark Brown
195. My shoe size is: Depending on sandal, shoe or boot, 7.5, 8, or 8.5. haha
194. My ring size is: 7.5 I think.
193. My height is: perfect. :)
192. I am allergic to: lots of outside-ish things. Nothing serious though.
191. I was born in: northern Ontario.
190. I live in: “Seniors City”.
189. The last book I read: For fun? The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
188. My bed is: lovely. I like to sleep in it.
187: One thing you hate about yourself: My insecurity in myself.
*where did 186 – 180 go?
179. My favorite Holiday is: Christmas Eve. Not Christmas Day. There’s a difference.
177. The last three songs you listened to: Breathe Me *Sia, First Cut is the Deepest *Sheryl Crow, and If I Ain’t Got You *Alicia Keys
176. Last song that made me cry was: The Crisis *Legend of 1900 Soundtrack
175. Are you taken or single: MARRIED! :)
174. If your taken, by who?: The Hubster. I like him a lot.
173. Do you like being single/taken?: Nope… I don’t like it. I LOVE it.
170. What did you do last night?: Had dinner with the Hubster, Dee and Runner at Dee’s house! And watched Grey’s Anatomy and was horrified by the intense-ness of it. How on earth will I wait another week?!?!
:::::I Do (YES)/Do Not (NO) Believe In:::::
*whoa… we lost a bunch of questions there! haha
142. Love at first sight?: Yes. Considering the Hubster and I met, dated and were engaged within 2 months I have to. :)
141. Luck?: I think you make your own luck.
140. Fate?: Not really.
139. Yourself?: I try to. I’m working on it. :)
138. Aliens?: Maybe not ‘aliens’ per say, but the universe is far too big for our little planet to be the only one with life on it.
137. Heaven?: Absolutely.
136. Hell?: A form of it.
135. Ghosts?: Again, not how the media portrays them. But possibly.
134. Horoscopes?: Nope. I just think they are fun.
133. Soulmates?: I found mine! :)
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses?: Shugs.
128. Drunk or High: Neither please.
127. Phone or Online: In person.
126. Red heads or Black hair: Red heads.
125. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes.
124. Hot or Cold: So hot right now.
123. Summer or winter: Summer.
121. Chocolate or vanilla: C is for Chocolate.
120. Night or Day: I’m a morning person.
119. Oranges or Apples: Apples.
118. Curly or Straight hair: I like that I can do both. HOO HAH.
:::::Here’s What I Think About:::::
116. Abortion: I am personally against it, except for extreme circumstances (ie- rape, pregnancy endangers the mother’s health, etc)
115. Backstabbers: People who need to tear others down in order to build themselves up.
114. Parents: I lucked out. I got great ones. I miss them a lot.
*more questions missing…
::::Last time I:::
103. Went out of town: Let’s look forward… the Hubster and I are off to Meg’s wedding this weekend! WOOOO!
102. Had food: A couple of hours ago. We had pork chops, and yummy steamed veggies. mmm.
101. Seen someone I haven’t seen in a while: Again, I’ll get to see everyone this weekend.
100. Cried in front of someone?: A couple of days ago.
99. Grew: I stopped a long time ago… I only grow in the waistline now… haha
90. Who is the ditziest person you know?: I don’t think I know anyone who is ‘ditsy’.
89. Who makes you laugh the most?: The Hubs… or Telly. Or my family. Choppy makes me keel over. ahahaha
87.The last movie I watched: Kate and Leopold. (it’s good)
82. What I don’t understand is: why there always seems to be dishes in my sink.. haha
80. The most unsatisfactory answer I’ve ever received is: I’m sorry, we’re out of chocolate…
79. Something I will miss when I leave is: too hard to choose.
78. The thing that I’m looking forward to the most: sleeping tonight.
77. The thing that I’m not looking forward to is: my freaking essay due on Tuesday. BAH.
73. Tomorrow: I will go buy some teaching pants.
72. Today: is almost over.
71. Next Summer: I will learn French.
70. Next Week: I will procrastinate.
67. People call me: Dee and Momma!
62. The person who knows the most about me is: The Hubs.
60. The most difficult thing to do is: settle in.
59. I have gotten a speeding ticket: because I have a perfect driving record.
56. My zodiac sign is: Cancer
55. The first person I talked to today was: The Hubs
54. First time you had a crush: Junior Kindergarten
53. The one person who can’t hide things from me: The Hubs
52. Last time someone said something that you were thinking?: The Hubs
51. Right now I am talking to: No one.
50. What is your dream job?: Well, realistically, to be a high school history teacher. If I could do anything, I’d be a famous singer/songwriter.
49. First job?: Camp Counselor!
48. I have/will get a job at?: the Catholic School Board.
47. I have these pets: No pets. :(
46. I hope: for my friends and family to find happiness.
45. The worst sound in the world: forks scraping a plate.
44. The person that makes me cry the most is: myself? haha… I choose to react the way I do to situations, thus making myself the person that makes me cry. I choose to be sensitive, and that’s okay.
39. My girlfriend’s are: incredible. (and so hot right now)
35. Florida or Hawaii: FLORIDA.
33. My favorite piece of clothing is: my blue nike track pants. haha
32. My favorite sport is: Volleyball
31. Last time I cried: I don’t know… last week?
30. My friends are: …friendly… haha I LOVE THEM.
29. My computer is: a tank. I heart IBM.
28. The school I go to is: pretty good… I’m not in love with it, but it’s a’ight.
27. Last person I got mad at: a guy from school
22. The all-time best movie is: oh please don’t make me pick… I LOVE movies.
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: “The greatest thing in life to learn, is just to love, and be loved in return”
18. The most annoying person you know is: I don’t think I know anyone who’s really annoying.
17. I lose respect for people who: don’t respect themselves or others.
16. The movies I have cried at are: oh lots. I heart a good crying movie.
15. Closest friend name: The Hubs, Material Girl, Dee, Spart…
13. Favorite web site: Perez Hilton.com baby!!!
12. I want to be: in Florida.
11. The worst pain I was ever in was?: was more emotional than physical.
10. My favorite words are: Hooligan, HOOPLAH and Holy Toot!
9. My room is: lovely. Warm. I heart warm.
8. My favorite celebrity is: Tom Hanks & Meg Ryan
5. My weakness is: chocolate.
4. What I like about the opposite sex: Eyes and smile (and good shoes) haha
3. Who broke your heart: It’s still intact!
2. One thing that makes you feel great is: Shugs. :)
1. You filled out 200 questions because??: Actually, technically I didn’t. There were way too many questions missing! It was more like 150, and I’m sorely disappointed. Tsk tsk tsk.