I am 24 years old.
In 2004 I was a first year university student with a new boy every week (a girl’s gotta eat, right? haha). I had no intention of settling down, and I definitely had no idea that at 19 years old I would meet the man that would become my Hubster.
I also had no idea that I would marry him less than 8 months after meeting him.
We’ve now been married for 4 years and every day is a glorious new adventure.
Previous Chapters – Part One*
—–Dating & Falling in Love…
- Chapter One* Love At First Sight
- Chapter Two* The Meeting
- Chapter Three* The First Words
- Chapter Four* The Accident
- Chapter Five* The Ski Trip – Part One (The Green Giant)
- Chapter Six* The Ski Trip – Part Two (The Concussion)
- Chapter Seven* The First Date
- Chapter Eight* The First Kiss
- Chapter Nine* Meet the Parents
- Chapter Ten* FERP Invitation and Response
- Chapter Eleven* …”We Need To Talk.”
- Chapter Twelve* My Prediction
- Chapter Thirteen* Be Mine?
- Chapter Fourteen* My Valentine (Part One)
- Chapter Fifteen* I Almost Love You (Part Two) **Written by The Hubster
- Chapter Sixteen* All You Need is Love
- Chapter Seventeen* The “M” Word
- Chapter Eighteen* …Any News?
- Chapter Ninteen* Hubster vs. Big Dad (Round One)
- Chapter Twenty* Hubster vs. Big Dad (Round Two)
Previous Chapters – Part Two*
—–The Proposal & Engagement
- Chapter One* The Pre-Proposal – [Proposal: Part One]
- Chapter Two* The Ring – [Proposal: Part Two]
- Chapter Three* …will you marry me? – [Proposal: Part Three]
- Chapter Four* …Holy Toot! I’m Engaged! – [Proposal: Part Four]
- Chapter Five* …No, I’m Not Crazy
- Chapter Six* March Madness
- Chapter Seven* The Wedding Planning Begins…
- Chapter Eight* The “Almost Fight”
- Chapter Nine* The Invitations
- Chapter Ten* My Wedding Dress-Tent
- Chapter Eleven* The Day Before the Wedding
- Chapter Twelve* The Wedding Eve
- Chapter Thirteen* Stranded at the Altar
- Chapter Fourteen* Happily Married With Happy Meals