In 2004 I was a first year university student living on my own for the first time. Enjoying my newfound independence in the big city, I had no intention of settling down, and I definitely had no idea that at 19 years old I would meet the man that would become my husband.
…I also had no idea that I would marry him less than 8 months after meeting him.
We’ve now been married for 15 years and every day is a glorious new adventure. Things have changed a little since those early days, but one thing remains the same:
I said “yes” after only seven weeks… and I’d do it all again in a heartbeat. 💖
How it all began:
The Prologue: Thanks Dad*
1) Chapter One: There He Was*
2) Chapter Two: Good Shoes & A Good Smile*
3) Chapter Three: The “Good Friend”
4) Chapter Four: The Accident
5) Chapter Five: The Worst First Date (Part One)
6) Chapter Six: The Worst First Date (Part Two)
7) Chapter Seven: The First Date (Take Two) [coming soon!!]