I saw this on Facebook and decided to steal it and do it here as I’ve basically given up on Facebook anyway. (The new ‘Friends’ page–seriously?!?! How can I possibly stalk my friends now? Wait, I mean monitor their every move, not stalk. …that didn’t come out right either.) So, here you are! Feel free to steal it if you’d like to do it on yours, just let me know and I’ll come read. :)
1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
My first boyfriend’s (Big Chief) best friend. Haha! I was friends with JT (named after Justin Timberlake for his N’SYNC-like hair) before Big Chief and I started dating, and one sunny afternoon JT and I made a pact that if all his plans to “woo the ladies” didn’t work, then I would be his date.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No… but that was teenage-first-boyfriend-ever kind of love. I DO talk my forever-kind-of-love every day. :) (That would be the Hubster, just in case you weren’t clear there.)
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
I am proud to say that in my (almost) 24 years of life I have never touched a drop.
4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a paper girl. My route was so big (and I was so slow… I like to smell the flowers, so sue me) Big Dad had to help me deliver half my route. haha!
5. What was your FIRST car?
Well, I have yet to ‘own’ my own car (we are starting to shop now! YAY) but my first car would have to be the big blue Vanimal.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No text love today… sad.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
My Hubster. I love being home for the weekend!
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Ohh… she was WONDERFUL. To this day she is still one of my all-time favourite teachers. She part of the reason I have never tried smoking–she made our whole class stand up and take a pledge that we wouldn’t try smoking. I have held on to that ever since. (annnnnd she gave good tips… I delivered her paper too. haha) 9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
That would be Gilbert, my boy-down-the-street-and-around-the-corner-and-down-the-hill. :) We don’t talk often as we used to, but I just got a message from him on Facebook this week.
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
My Hubster. It’s so nice being able to wake up and have him there. :)
13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Lounged in bed trying to pretend my nose wasn’t throbbing. I haaaaaaate having a cold.
12. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Johnny Cash! I think I was 6 or 7.
15. First piercing?
16. First foreign country you’ve been to?
Does the USA count? It’s not exactly foreign… haha
17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
The Little Mermaid
18. When was your FIRST detention?
Well, we didn’t really “do” detentions until I got into high school. My first real detention was in grade 10. However, I did have to stay in and write lines pleeeeenty of times in grade 6… “If I had been doing what I should have been doing, I wouldn’t be doing what I’m doing now”.
19. Where was the first state/province you lived in?
20. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Besides Spart, Peeah and Choppy? (We had two sets of bunk beds… we though 4 kids in one room was normal. haha) Well, that would be my first year of university when I was randomly placed in a town-house style residence with 5 roommates. It was… interesting.
21. If you had one wish. What would it be?
Right now? To find a really, really great teaching job.
22. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
French. I am kicking myself for not finishing it in high school.