Almost a year ago to the day I shared my secret list of life goals with you… and I thought I should probably take a look and see what I have accomplished in the past year. I am proud to say that I crossed TWO off this year, 4 & 28. I find that exciting. :)
1. Be married in the temple. [DONE!! I was married in the Toronto, Ontario Temple on August 20th, 2005]
2. Become famous for something.
3. Sing the national anthem at a hockey game.
4. Graduate university. [DONE!! June 4th, 2008]
5. Travel to Europe.
6. Own a Harley Davidson.
7. Be a mom.
8. Be in a movie.
9. Learn how to dive. (yes, DIVE, not skydive. I’ve never learned how!)
10. Fall helplessly and hopelessly in love. [DONE! And he’s everything I ever dreamed about and so much more… :)]
11. Grow old with someone.
12. Learn another language.
13. Live in a different country.
14. Serve a mission.
15. Go on a plane. [DONE! The hubs and I flew to the west coast last winter… my first time ever on a plane!!! SO MUCH FUN.]
16. Meet someone really famous.
17. Write and publish a book.
18. Touch my toes.
19. Learn how to cartwheel.
20. Juggle. [DONE!! A very good friend in my first year of university took the time to teach me… and I did it!]
21. Finish piano lessons and theory up to grade 8.
22. See the sun rise.
23. Run a marathon.
24. See a play on Broadway.
25. Own a pair of Manolo Blahniks.
26. Attend a session of General Conference at the conference center in Utah.
27. Take dance classes.
28. Cook a perfect turkey dinner. [DONE!! October 2007]
29. Read War & Peace.
30. Learn to play guitar.